Lakeview Power Systems provides all aspects of electrical services for small or large projects. Our experienced team enables us to take on projects as a general contractor or provide sub-trade electrical support. We also offer security and communication services for your home or business.
Electrical installations for retail to restaurants and dealerships to warehousing. We can provide quality installations for any size commercial project. Whether it be as per specification or design build where we can provide our experience to help complete the project.
- New Installations and Upgrades
- Design Build
- Fire Alarm
- Data and Voice
PETROLEUM & Industrial Electrical
We strive to be one of the leaders in petroleum based electrical installations, from gas stations to large scale card lock truck stops and gasoline to natural gas we can provide a complete safe installation. We have also been working in industrial facilities doing new and replacement installations along with yearly maintenance.
- Fuel Service Stations
- Heavy Equipment Installations
- Plant Maintenance
- Manufacturing Install and Service
If you need a small one room renovation or a brand new home we can provide a quality installation and attention to detail. We can also install data and telephone wiring, distributed audio and whole home automation and lighting control. We treat every residential installation as if it were our own home.
- Ground up Installations
- Lutron Radio RA2 Lighting Control
- Landscape Lighting
SERVICE AND Maintenance
We have a full service division dedicated to providing prompt and efficient maintenance and repairs. Be it changing a light bulb or replacing an old fuse panel we can fix any electrical issue. Residential, Retail Stores, Office Space, Industrial and Manufacturing, Pools and Spas
- Lighting Repair and Installation
- Troubleshoot and Repair Electrical
- “POWER CHECK” upgrades
- Bathroom Fans, Hood Fans, Exhaust Fans
Are you ready to work with us?
Get in touch we’ll talk you through the rest
As an electrical contractor we must maintain current knowledge of:
- The Safety Standards Act
- Safety Standards General Regulations
- Electrical Safety Regulations
- Relevant Safety Orders
We are fully licensed and insured to guarantee satisfactory completion of your project. Our electricians are registered and licensed for work in British Columbia.
Health and Safety
- Our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our employees
- To provide employees with a safe and healthful workplace
- We expect employees to use these resources to make our operations safe and healthful
- No compromise of safety shall be made for any reason in company operations
- All employees are constantly educated on new safety procedures as they develop.
We are WCB accredited and can provide a clearance letter upon request
Q: How many employees are at Lakeview?
Q: How long has Lakeview been in business?
Q: How often should I get my electrical installation tested?
Q: When is a permit/inspection required?
Q: What area do you cover?
We are an aggressive electrical problem-solver dedicated to producing results and accredited by: